At the River Camps
- If you book out one of the River Camps you will have exclusive use of a small fixed wooden float on the river, two double kayaks, a campfire spot right on the bank, a lapa kitchen area with indoor braai as well as the 6 or 8 sleeping huts at your Camp.
- A volley ball court and trampoline situated between the two River Camps are shared by all guests.
- Fishing, swimming or paddling in the Breede River.
- Enjoy the indoor braais.
- Book DSTV with us before arrival, or go without TV for a couple of days.
- Socializing in the lapa / kitchen areas or cooking on the fire.
On the Farm
- Photo walks or other walks on the farm or up the steep veld koppie.
- Visit the cows grazing or the dairy parlour and see the milking process.
- Informal kayak trips down the river for those who are comfortable in deep water. Good swimmers only please.
- Go for a run on the dirt roads between farms or bring your mountain bike along
- Ask us about the nursery to benefit BOSS in Bonnievale, an autism care centre for male adults
- Wine tours in the area or relaxed visits at local wine cellars and wine estates.
- Visit the De Wijngarten Wine Boetiek next to the Parmalat cheese shop in Bonnievale.
- River cruises with Breede River Goose or Viljoensdrift
- Eating out at The Country Kitchen at Main road Outdoor Arena, Relish, Weltevrede Wine Estate or La Montanara
- Visit Bonfrutti Farm Stall or Spanspek se Plek on the R60 between Swellendam and Ashton
- Bonnievale Kap and raps golf game or fishing at Outdoor Arena
- Take a scenic drive to Swellendam or other surrounding towns in the area
- Visits to Leopard Trail mountain farm for 4 x 4 drives, hiking and moutain biking. By prior arrangement only.
- Visit the Parmalat factory cheese shop on Saturday mornings or week days to buy cheese at factory rates.
- Visit the Mooivallei Suiwel cheese shop close to the golf course and enjoy the friendly country atmosphere
- Visit Die Handelshuis in Main Road
- Visit Klasi Lifestyle Expo a rustic furniture store