At the River Camps
- The two Camps share a trampoline and volley ball court situated between the two camps which is within walking distance from one another.
- Campfire spots on the bank. We provide 10 bags of wood included in the rate. Extra bags of wood can be bought from us during your stay.
- Fishing, swimming or paddling on the Breede River.
- Enjoy the indoor braais.
- TV and dish available, please bring your own decoder with smart card and remote control if you want to have TV.
- Socializing in the lapa / kitchen areas or cooking on the fire.
On the Farm
- Photo walks or other walks on the farm
- Walks up the koppie.
- Visit the cows grazing or the dairy parlour or calves.
- Informal kayak trips down the river for those who are comfortable in deep water. Good swimmers only please.
- Go for a run
- Impact Adventures is situated upstream from Breede Escape. Book adventure activities with them if you want to.
- Wine tours in the area or relaxed visits at local wine cellars and wine estates.
- Visit the De Wijngarten Wine Boetiek next to the Parmalat cheese shop in Bonnievale.
- River cruises with Breede River Goose or Viljoensdrift
- Eating out at Outdoor Arena, Relish, Weltevrede Wine Estate or La Montanara
- Visit Bonfrutti Farm Stall or Spanspek se Plek on the R60 between Swellendam and Ashton
- Bonnievale Kap and raps golf game or fishing at Outdoor Arena
- Take a scenic drive to Swellendam or other surrounding towns in the area
- Visits to Leopard Trail mountain farm for 4 x 4 drives, hiking and moutain biking. By prior arrangement only.
- Visit the Parmalat factory cheese shop on Saturday mornings or week days to buy cheese at factory rates.
- Visit the Mooivallei Suiwel cheese shop close to the golf course and enjoy the friendly country atmosphere
- Visit Die Handelshuis in Main Road
- Visit Klasi Lifestyle Expo a rustic furniture store
- Visit Route 62 Art Gallery Church Street